Joys Delivery Service
- Please select your preferred delivery date at checkout
- Cut off time of 1pm for same day delivery
- Delivery between hours 9am-6pm (Monday-Saturday)
- If you have missed the cut off time for same day flower delivery please choose the next available date or contact Joy’s Flowers on 014978111. We will advise if delivery is possible today or the following day.
- We will always try our best to accommodate specific delivery times, however due to the wide area covered specific times cannot be guaranteed
- In order to help our drivers - please provide the following when ordering: A full address, Eircode and Contact telephone number for yourself & recipient.
- Your flowers leave the shop on the requested delivery date and will be delivered to your door by a member of our in house delivery team.
- Prices quoted on this web site include gift wrapping and all VAT/ taxes. Delivery charges are calculated based on distance/area (please see below) and are processed at checkout.
Bank Holiday/Public Holiday Deliveries:
- currently do not offer Sunday or Bank Holiday delivery service
Specific Timed Deliveries:
- When ordering, Please specify if you require the flowers for morning or afternoon delivery. We will always try our best to accommodate your request. This is not always possible at peak times (Valentine’s/Mother’s Day/Christmas)
- Delivery of Sympathy Tributes to a church, please provide us with the Funeral time and the exact location and we will confirm if a timed delivery is available. If for some reason we can not accommodate delivery to the Church, we can offer alternative options such as delivery to the family home or to a funeral directors.
Delivery Area and Prices:
Our Delivery charges are priced by areas within Dublin:
- South Dublin City/County (Postal Code 2 - 24) @ €10
- North Dublin City (Postal Code 1 - 17) @ €15
- North County Dublin €25
- For all other areas please call 01-4978111 for delivery charges
- Please refer to Dublin Districts for areas: CLICK HERE TO VIEW
No one home, no worries:
- If the recipient is not at home when the delivery is attempted, our driver will kindly ask a neighbour to take the flowers in until the recipient is home.
- Our driver will leave a card in the recipient's letter box stating where their delivery has been left.
- If a neighbour is not available, a card is left in the recipient's letter box notifying them that a delivery was attempted and to contact the shop to arrange collection or an alternative delivery time.
- In case of any unforeseen problems or delays in delivery, we will notify you immediately to ensure your satisfaction
Click & Collect:
Collection in Store:
- Please place your order through our website www.joysflowers.ie and select your preferred date for collection
- Click + Collect is available from Monday-Saturday from our Joy’s Flowers in Ranelagh, D06VH94